THAT THING I WAS TALKING ABOUT AT 6 AM. The one that my roommate said “derr” to. :B
I think a couple of weeks ago we had made this joke that the crime fighting boyfriends should romantically flamenco dance together and Alma wanted it to be drawn but I kept saying no hahahahaha. (Little did she know I was planning on drawing it anyway…. :V)
Elsa appreciation post, in a way. On the back of my exam cheat sheet for Philosophy no less.
Using my “redesign,” but again they could always be pushed more. (Imagine Elsa with short hair in her Ice Queen sequence?? Like man that would look pretty hot amirite) And I could definitely play with her outfits more.
ITS TIME FOR THE ANNUAL OMOCAT CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY!!
many good things have happened, OMOCAT has grown so much, and my life is forever changed :>
here’s a little thank you to all my followers and supporters!
1) FIRST PRIZE: 1 OMOCAT APPAREL in the size of your choice (while supplies last) new items that may be released this following week are also eligible for the prize
2) SECOND PRIZE: 1 OMOCAT POSTER, PRINT, or BOOK of your choice (while supplies last) new items that may be released this following week are also eligible for the prize
3) THIRD PRIZE: 1 OMOCAT STICKER SET/STICKER or ACCESSORY of your choice (while supplies last) new items that may be released this following week are also eligible for the prize
1) reblog the entire post to enter the giveaway! likes do not count gomen ~_~
2) you may only reblog once per day, each reblog will count as a chance toward winning! no giveaway-only blogs! i’ll be checking >:(
3)i will be choosing 3 winners randomly. i will painstakingly copy-paste each blog name in a random generator, and have the generator pick the winners for me
4) the winner will be chosen this weekend on the midnight of DECEMBER 16th. i will be sending out asks to let you know if you’ve won so please make sure your ask is open! if you do not reply within 24 hrs, i will have to choose another winner!!
5) i will provide free shipping! (yes, even international)
good luck!! once again, thank you all and happy holidays!!!!!
Man it’s things like animation blogs and Frozen and ROTG and seeing development art that gets me SO pumped up about getting into the animation industry!! I would love to work under character design and environmental design; just being part of the crew that makes up the details and fleshes out the personality and tone of the work visually in all aspects—-!!
I just really want to be part of that process, to see what kind of struggles they go through and what challenges they face. I wonder, if I were ever in that position, would I be able to overcome the challenges that they claimed to be insurmountable before?
I think it would be amazing if I could go this direction, but now it’s all a question of how I would do it… The school I’m currently in doesn’t have an animation or illustrative art program that would put me on the right path towards visual development, and I’m not sure what help it would be to pursue other majors at the same school (computer science?).
I’m thinking of transferring schools too, but I’m afraid of being ill equipped for an art school or an animation school, since I have little to no skill in animation, 2D or 3D (although I have the experience equivalent to 1 semester).
It’s scary to think about having to do it on my own most of all though. How far could I possibly get without anyone else’s help??